If you (or your team) are planning a roof repair but do not have an expert idea on how to do it professionally then you might want to consider getting serviced by a commercial roofing company. But before you even go around finding potential roofing service provider, it is a good idea if you learn some important information about roofing installation, different types of roofing services.
At Shield Roofing, we employ only certified technicians and make sure that they receive continuing education regarding new standards in the industry. Save both money and time while increasing your home value substantially. You can rely upon us for dependable work because we genuinely care about the safety of your home or business. Contact us for quality Roofing in San Antonio.
I am sharing here in this article some services you can avail from a roofing company:
- Single-ply roofing – this is a system that uses a single layer of flexible membrane as a principal roof covering, often made up of thermoset or thermoplastic. Single-ply roofing products are commonly applied over an insulating material and secured with ballast, mechanical fasteners, or an adhesive. This type has a number of benefits, which includes reduction in a building’s energy use and cooling costs.
Our roofing repair and fixing services are available at highly affordable prices! As soon as your roof starts to show any sign of wear or sustain storm damage, call one of the best Roofing Companies in San Antonio – Shield Roofing! We use only premium materials and high quality workmanship to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Contact Shield Roofing, a Roofing Contractor in San Antonio any time for:
- Fluid applied roofing – this is a system that is commonly applied to low slope and flat commercial roofs – roofs can either be old or new. This can prevent water from entering a structure and it does provide an effective energy-saving benefit because of reflective surface. Fluid is applied through the use of sprayer, roller or brush, which creates a monolithic membrane that has no seams.
- Waterproofing – aside from roof installation, another service you can avail from a roofing company is waterproofing. It is applying a kind of coating to concrete walkways, decks or garages. This system provides an alternative way for flooring and surface restoration for both new and existing concrete surfaces. Waterproofing, when applied to damaged concrete surfaces, make them look like new while the cost is minimal.
The cost of a new roof is enormous and therefore, you need to be a little picky when it comes to selecting a San Antonio Roofer. Shield Roofing is one of the best and trusted Roofing Companies San Antonio.
- Daylighting – a roofing system that uses the sun rays to optimize a building’s lighting needs. The use of daylighting system can significantly reduce the need for electrical lighting up to 80%. Commercial buildings, companies are integrating daylighting system to their roofing because it does not only provide an opportunity to save energy and money, but it can also improve productivity in the workplace.
- Solar panel installation – the sun is an abundant source of energy when it is properly harnessed so commercial roofing companies also provide solar power installation service – this is one of the most expensive and this is the reason why companies install solar panels on a roof that will last the duration of your solar investment. According to some experts, the typical payback for a solar project is 20 years.
16272 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78232